Meet Our Team
- Teresa has more than 25 years of experience as a strategy and global business operations manager
- Teresa led the enterprise-wide technology strategy of a fortune 50 manufacturing company and developed an annual strategy governance process that included mega-trend analysis, competitive research, external partner reviews, and comprehensive goal revisions.
- She also developed, prioritized, and supervised the company’s technology program portfolio and led enterprise technology strategy development and execution.
- Teresa holds a BS in Chemical Engineering from Michigan State University and was a visiting scientist at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Mike has worked in engineering and manufacturing for the past 25 years
- He has a wide range of experience consulting clients in the Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Medical, Heavy Equipment, and Consumer Products industries
- Mike was a key executive inside Dell leading various aspects of their advanced manufacturing and IoT initiatives
- He has long served as an industry thought leader but more importantly an implementer of next-generation technology inside of the clients, he has partnered with
- Mike holds a BS in Mechanical Engineering from Bradley University
Recruiting and Employee Care Team
- Tom comes to Productive Resources with nearly a decade of recruiting experience. In addition to working as a Recruiter in the Engineering, IT, and Medical fields, he also managed the Recruiting Program for a Fortune 100 manufacturer of construction and heavy equipment. Originally from Long Island, Tom now resides with his family outside Charlotte, NC.
- Kathy has more than 30 years of work experience in the manufacturing, mechanical and industrial engineering industries
- She has a wide range of experience in Human Resources, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Logistics, Travel, Conference Coordinator, Business Planning, Management, Negotiation and Media
- Kathy has spent her career helping people and feels that people are an employer’s number one resource.
- She works with Productive Resources team members for the benefit and administrative needs.
- Kathy holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and Human Services Distributive Majors, Sociology Minor from Buena Vista University
- Tiffany has been in the customer service industry for 10 years
- Tiffany’s professional background includes; administration, management, data entry, advocacy and providing resources
- She coordinates the job openings for the company across the recruiting staff and manages any external meadia and advertising.
- She has her certification from ICADV, and Iowa CASA Victim Counselor and Shelter Advocate. She specialized in victim advocacy, taught Financial Literacy, and helped clients secure housing and employment.
- Tiffany's educational background includes a BA in Human Services and a minor in Business Management from William Penn University